This position will develop, implement and coordinate the Ready Ready’s technology collaboration framework for nonprofit collaboration and data sharing in support of Get Ready Guilford Initiative’s (GRGI) Integrated Data Systems work.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS
This position will be responsible for supporting GRGI community partners through consulting, measurement selection, data analysis, performance reporting, training, and coaching; facilitating cross-functional teams tasked with solving problems and providing training related to implementation of technology collaboration framework. This position supports the implementation of GRGI’s data sharing and technology collaboration framework by thoroughly documenting procedures, policies, and processes to assist technical experts in their work developing case management and integrated data systems. This role has high visibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties and Tasks
• Manage and oversee the development and documentation of a data sharing standard between two or more community partners seeking to share data for the purposes of collaboration
• Work with technical experts to implement data sharing standards by requesting the creation of APIs to automate workflows
• Coordinate with partners to design, develop, and document workflows for future automation thru technology and APIs
• Supports the development, implementation, and maintenance of referral data sharing framework
• Provides consultation and facilitation to partners on collaborative technology framework methodology, planning, development, and implementation; ensures alignment of GRGI and community partner goals
• Facilitates cross-functional teams tasked with solving problems, which span multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Manages and oversees special projects by ensuring tasks are completed, deadlines and goals are met, and progress reports are submitted to management; and ensures all processes related to the preparation, review, and maintenance of assigned projects are completed with accuracy
IDEAL CHARACTERISTICS OR TRAITS
• Gather and analyze information related to current trends and best practices
• Actively seek out thought leaders and strategic influencers
• Think critically to make connections that others miss
• Seek out alternative perspectives
• Gather qualitative data to develop practical empathy
• Constructively challenge assumptions with a ‘First Principles’ approach
• Minimize complexity and increase flexibility throughout the organization
• Help stakeholders overcome resistance to positive change
• Consult with partners on development of new processes, methods, or procedures
• Educate stakeholders on new approaches in an inclusive way to drive buy-in
• Partner effectively to identify opportunities for significant process enhancements
• Recommend changes and approaches that strategically add value
• Anticipate, identify, and define problems
• Seek root causes to avoid symptomatic approaches
• Identify potential consequences and future test your solutions
• Document work in an easy to understand and transferable way
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Knowledge of public, nonprofit, and government administration
• Ability to apply a strong analytical toolkit
• Ability to document, track, and communicate details effectively
• Ability to exhibit efficient time management and exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and is self-reliant and resourceful
• Ability to build informal consensus.
• Ability to learn and teach new methods of analysis
• Ability to learn and use new technology
• Prior experience with a programming language (preferably R, Python, or SQL)
• Strong written, presentation and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in the field of Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or another quantitative field. Three years of experience in Data Analysis, Database Administration, Data Architect, or Software Development.
• Direct experience with group facilitation and systems thinking.
• Ability to demonstrate experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis, and/or evaluation of data.
Working knowledge of GitHub
Compensation and Benefits
Ready for School, Ready for Life offers a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits. The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $68,000.
This position is located in Guilford County, NC (High Point/Greensboro metro area).
Please complete an application here by June 12th. Note: Business Analyst in the Job Reference section.
Ready for School, Ready for Life celebrates, supports and thrives on difference with the understanding that it benefits our team and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where all can flourish. Learn more about our work at www.GetReadyGuilford.org.