Engage Family Voice
Families are vital to our work of building a system to support early childhood development across Guilford County. A diverse group of families drive the work by:
- Participating on Family Action Learning Teams in High Point and Greensboro.
- Serving on a Ready for School, Ready for Life board or committee.
- Providing feedback and sharing opinions about what will work and not work for families.
- Serving as ambassadors by sharing what they have learned about early childhood development.
- Volunteering in a variety of ways.
Eliminating barriers to family participation is a core driver, which is why we provide free childcare, meals and incentives for participation.