We are seeking a Certified Salesforce Administrator to help maintain and support a diverse Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. The ideal candidate will own the daily administration of the Salesforce instance. The Salesforce Administrator will work to ensure efficient use of the platform, reporting, data hygiene, and deliverables. This role will require excellent cross functional communication skills, detailed planning and timely execution.
DAY-TO-DAY MAINTENANCE & PLATFORM ENHANCEMENTS:
- Own the management of Salesforce; be an internal resource for training and questions to promote adoption all departments interacting with Salesforce.
- Customize salesforce views, workflows, objects, rules, profiles, etc. by segment/team and collaborate with sales team, data analytics, and operations to enhance user experience
- Ensure sales and account management goals are clearly defined and reported on regularly
- Manage incoming support requests from IT, support, and front-line users; including daily administrative/maintenance requests and larger analytical projects
- Evaluate, scope, execute and updates and enhancements within expected timeframe
- Manage and maintain integration with third party tools and salesforce
- Make suggestions on additional applications to better improve salesforce workflow
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to assist with problem resolution
DATA INTEGRITY & ANALYTICS:
- Assist in creating and distributing dashboards and reports based on leadership’s needs, targets, and goal metrics
- Manage regular inputs from internal data sources
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure data integrity
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- 1-3 Years of previous CRM Experience
- Background in either Computer Science, Medical Coding, or CRM management
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving skills with data and software applications
Please fill out an application here by June 12th. Note: Salesforce Administrator in the Job Reference section.